Why Use an Agent?
Many potential home buyers or home sellers question the value of engaging a licensed real estate agent for their assistance. The final decision regarding the use of a real estate agent rests with the buyer or seller and will depend on many factors specific to their individual situation. Following are some of the many reasons why engaging the services of a licensed real estate agent can be advantageous.
- I am fully trained and licensed in all aspects of Real Estate in Delaware
- I work for you – I represent only your interest and not the interest of a builder, a bank, or any other party engaged in the transaction.
- With over 8 years of experience I have assisted over 100 families buy or sell homes in the area and fully understand all aspects of the market. That includes buying and selling, new home construction and resale homes, single-family homes, condos, and townhomes, and lot and home packages. I am also experienced in short sales and bank-owned properties.
- I am local and understand the local area and market, business and real estate trends.
- My commitment to you starts with our first meeting or telephone conversation and continues well beyond the day of settlement.
- My services include assistance with selecting a mortgage lender and guiding you through the mortgage application process.
- I am able to provide assistance with other professional services that may be required including the selection of a settlement attorney, insurance agents, contractors, furniture companies, well and septic service companies, land surveyors, and others.
- I place great emphasis on providing top-level customer service to every client.